ME MYSELF

a reader
PHYCHO
introvert
23
Lazy & dirty
wednesday child
1995

2.05.2016

Best island in Thailand ever!


If you're planing to visit Thailand to just drink drank drunk or party or...women. You miss the best; our beautiful island (or Koh in Thai) with tasty food around with nice people. Are these interesting enough? okay, I'll get you pics from google

This is our "Koh Tao" ; calm, fun, friendly and TASTY!!!!
















Food in Koh Tao is like... imported from heaven. I am the most picky in my fam but I promise you that if you don't mind about food hygiene(that much) just go and grab some.

The people(Thai, SEA and foreign) in the island are so nice so going alone looks fine to me but please don't forget to check That News before. Don't forget to check out(guys at) Sai Ree beach(Sai means sand in Thai)  and diving at Had Ngang Yuan.


- Happy Weekend -

No comments:

Post a Comment