ME MYSELF

a reader
PHYCHO
introvert
23
Lazy & dirty
wednesday child
1995

2.05.2016

Looking for...


after working at coffee shop and trying to teach English to the cute boy ... I find out that 

1) Recieving more money means harder job and more responsibility you pay.

2) I love a little cute boy hahahaaa

3) (too)easy work is easy gained but boring

4) I love critical everything and wanna share to someone(who want to listen)

5) I love listening pp's experiences about their life, journey, families or anything will do.

6) I am a mediator but radical; I wanna get along well with other but I need my standard point, I need an explanation even if I trust you.

7) There are many kind of pp in this big big world.

8) I need to know myself better.

And 9) My family is the best thing in my life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment